Monday, February 18, 2008

Things I would much rather do than housework...

I would much rather be playing with the kids, reading a book, playing on the computer, scrapbooking, gardening...oops wrong time of year, shall I go on...

I have a rather dirty/messy house this week and am so NOT in the mood to clean. I feel sort of guilty since Michael comes home from work to a messy house but this weather does not help. I have been doing the laundry at least but the rest of the house... you get the picture. I think not having the dog around to clean up after makes it all that much harder too, the dog hair used to drive me crazy.

We are leaving for Disney World in 16 days so hopefully between now and then it will get done. I really hate coming home to a dirty house. I should maybe go do some housework and make dinner but the kids are calling...

No comments: