Tuesday, January 22, 2008

OMG it is a NEW YEAR

OMG, I cannot beleive it is 2008. I have not been very faithful to my blog throughout 2007, life has just gotten in the way and sometimes I feel that what I want to say should not be posted for all the world to see. I am in the process of getting the house clean and felt I needed a break.

I have been trying to keep it to at least a middle of the road type of clean for a while now, so it is not too bad. Especially since my mother was here this past week and she "helps" me clean. I think she like to help me organize. The funny thing is her house except for the dust is EXTREMELY similar to mine cleanliness wise, although they (my parents) have MUCH more room than me since they have a four bedroom house with a "formal" living room and dining room. I love her coming to visit but am glad that the next time we see her it will be in DISNEY WORLD in March so my house will not need to be cleaned. LOL.

I have been continuing my weight watchers meetings and hope to continue eating healthy and lose a "few" more pounds. I would love to be at 175 by our Disney vacation in the beginning of March. I am at 184.2 as of this mornings weigh in, so I have 6 weeks of weigh ins to get there. My final goal is going to be 135 I think, which is above the high level of my height range for me the low level absolutely scares me LOL(109-131 is the range).

I am loving the way some of my clothes are starting to get loose. I have been working really hard at trying not to snack on junk food when I am hungry I try to have a drink and some fruit or veggies, does not always work but i have gotten a whole host of snacks that I really like so that I can snack easily most of the time when I want to. I still love my sweets though, don't get me wrong just trying to limit them somewhat. Walking has been my standby on getting exercise although I am loving the workout that are available for free on demand when I want a change from my regulars.

Well, I need to get back to cleaning and go down and change the laundry. But I actually posted. ROFL.

No comments: