Monday, July 03, 2006

What a weekend

We spent a good part of Saturday outside working and playing in the yard. I got the lawn mowed and the kids played in the sandbox and on the swings. They also took the play mowers and helped me mow the lawn as well. It was really cute. Yesterday we went to Edaville for the Free Carver Days. Jackie loved going on the rides. Nate loved the ferris wheel which he got to ride with me. Jackie almost fell asleep leaning against her dad on the tilt-a-whirl, I think she would have if it had gone longer. Nate was fun he LOVED the tilt a whirl and everything else of course.

After Edaville we came home got the kids bathing suits and went to a friend from the fire departments house where the kids played in the pool. We had lobster steak and pretty much everything else you could name to eat. It was a really good time. I came home took a tub and pretty much crashed, not sure if it was the glass of wine that I nursed all aftrenoon or just being out in the heat all day.

Planning to go to the Plymouth parade tomorrow, Michael is working so I will see how it goes. Going to go watch the fireworks from my aunt and uncle's in Plymouth tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup, it worked!
Remind me to give you that book. Did you end up seeing the movie?
Jen