Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Pond

Well, we went to Sampsons pond yesterday. The MOM's club was going for a picnic and swim and I had never been so I convinced Michael to go.

We packed up the kids and had a great time. I definitely think we need to get water shoes for all of us if we go again though, the rocks just kill your feet, but being able to let the kids play in the water and sand was great.

I think we will probably be spending more time there this summer. There was almost no one there other than the people form the moms club and 2 other families. It was fun.

Onto my day today...

I have to get laundry and cleaning done today, trying to start going through the kids clothes that have been sitting in the attic, so that we can gain some storage space up there. The baby stuff and outgrown kids clothes takes up at least half of the attic. I think I might have a yard sale and bring some of the good stuff to a resale shop somewhere.

No comments: