Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I'm back

Well it has been a crazy few weeks here. Whitney went home on Saturday, Nate and I brought her to the airport, and because she was a minor got to go to the gate with her while whe waitedfor her plane. Nate had a great time crawling through the chairs while we waited until he made some friends who were watching a DVD. I had a really good time with her. She is such an easy kid to be with. We brought her to meet her biological father for dinner on Friday night in Sagamore. We had met earlier in the week for breakfast and an hour or so where she visited. She wanted to meet him and form her own opinion of him. She has not seen him since she was three or four. She had a good time. I don't think he has changed much.

Went down to the ocean club where m's parents own a timeshare for a couple of days last week, spent them both on the beach, where Nate would have spent the whole day if he could have. Whitney picked up a million shells which she was going to make into a necklace. Nate learned to ride the waves on his wave board. I actually got in the ocean, it wasn't bad after a little while. The pool was much warmer.

The kids and I are off to a MOM's Club picnic at Nelson park today for lunch. Michael is working every day this week and we are going to the airshow on Sunday at Quonset point with Nate and M's dad. Jackie will stay with Nana when we go, im sure a couple more years and she will be going too. I horn in every year, it is supposed to be a guys thing but I love going.

Michael turned 30 yesterday we had his parents and brother here for dinner. It was a nice night, Michael was not feeling all that hot though so he did not go to cards, we both went to bed early, before 930p. He does not want to be sick on Sunday I guess and I figured why not.

Looking forward to summer.

No comments: