Sunday, June 04, 2006

Family here visiting

Well I have not posted in FOREVER.
My family is here visiting it has been a really nice weekend. Although Nate has been a little crazy. He has been having temper tantrums for the past week or so that are just extreme. I am getting so frustrated with him they take about 20 minutes to get him to even calm down. He had 2 at school on Friday enough that his teacher had to have me call her. I am about at the end of my patience. Although I wonder if it is the stress of having my family here because his cousins are both visiting as well as my parents so we will see after things calm down.

We now have 2 new doors on the house our rear slider has finally been replaced. I now just have to stain the interior of it so that I can put the screen on. My front door has also been replaced. Wow it is really nice to have new doors, that actually open.

Alright time for bed for me will attempt to post more soon.

No comments: