Saturday, April 22, 2006

My night out

Well I found shoes and a wrap for the wedding, really comfy. Had a really good time went for dinner at bugaboo after had a really good chicken dish. It was a really nice night out. I am going to need to either give myself a pedicure or go to the mall to get one today. I think I might just give one to myself, no money thet way right.

I am a little frustrated with Michael this morning. I asked him to do a couple of things around the house before I left and one of them would have taken him at the most five minutes. Did he do any of them? NO. I am ready to go back to work just to be able to pay for someone to do his cleaning. I don't even ask him that often.


Okay, sorry I needed to vent. I have been up since 630a with the kids. Nate got Jackie out of her bed this morning without asking, ARRGH.

Need to go to the grocery store and to get some work done around the house. Hope to possibly even get some yard work done today. We have Amy's rehearsal dinner tonight, which we are going to just hang out for because we are not in the wedding but she wants us to come after everyone eats to just hang out and meet everyone. I Think her wedding is going to be a lot of fun, she has a great group of friends.

Gotta go get some work done. Have a great day.

No comments: