Thursday, April 20, 2006

My Day

Ok it is almost 10 pm and I am absolutely exhausted but I am still on this stupid computer.

I went to S's house today to help her with her gardens. We met T there and we all had all of our kids. Sounds like fun right. LOL.

Well it really was, the big kids played together, with Nate's stomp rockets, on the swings playing hide and seek, etc. Jackie had to be involved with the big kids although she played with bubbles with M for a long time and the played in the sandbox for a while with Julia who played in there the whole time. T's girls were absolutely awesome with Jackie. They were so enthralled. Both Nate and Jackie were SOOOOO dirty you could definitely tell they had fun.

S's gardens look amazing already and they are still a fairly blank slate.

Now I just have to finish getting mine ready for mulch although who knows when we actually get some. I would be happy getting just the front done and then doing the backyard later.

Well, I am going to go get some sleep have a lot of yard work to do tomorrow morning while Michael is home in the morning. Hope to finish cleaning the rest of the leaves up, so that we can bring them to the town dump to get rid of them.

No comments: