Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My gardens

Well, I am almost ready to put mulch into most of my gardens. I am way ahead of schedule this year I normally do not get around to it until June. The weather has been so wonderful that I couldn't not spend a good amount of time outside and N has been such a big help. He has been helping with my edging, I cut the edge and he digs it out for me. That has made things go fairly fast. I haven't decided if I should go get some flowers before I get the mulch, I think I probably will only because it will keep the gardens neat. J likes to play in the sandbox while I am gardening so that has helped as well.

I can't wait for the finished product and all of the flowers to come up. I have had snow crocuses for about three weeks, the back yard first and the front yard started blooming yesterday. The hyacynths are starting to come up but not ready to bloom yet. It is finally spring. YEAH!

No comments: