Friday, March 17, 2006

St. Patricks Day

Happy Saint Paddy's Day to all.

I am proud to be Irish today although I will not be peeing green tomorrow, not one of my favorite things to do. LOL.

M and I have the day off together and I am on the computer who'd of guessed it. The hockey banquet was fun last night, lots of laughs. I find it hard to believe that the school is so hard pressed that they cannot seem to come up with funds to help support the hockey team. It has pretty much been supported by the CHIP program for 6 years. I hope the town steps up to at least help sponsor it.

Well, I got up very early this morning. Dog barked at something (stupid thing she barks when my next door neighbors move in their own yard).So I finished the cookies for the St.Patricks day party at N's school. Then I spent 30 minutes doing a You Can Do balance ball video for abs. I may also take a walk or work outside later today if I get the chance.

J has EI coming today so M has gone to pick up N and I need to straighten up the house before she gets here.

Have a great St. Patricks Day

No comments: