Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My Day

Well, N has gone to Nana's, who is going to keep him until dinner time. I am going to play pogo online with my sister for a little while then I will see about getting my house clean. J is going in for her nap after the snack she is having right now. Yogurt which she loves. She also loves to paint on the table with it. I figure it doesn't hurt her so...

M went to see the doctor yesterday since he had the Flu AGAIN on Saturday. The doc is having him have a whole ton of blood work and also see his other doc for his reflux issues. The only thing that concerned M was the question about weather or not he still had his gallbladder. Ok not good when I just stopped working.

Otherwise all is well here I am going to start seriously walking/working out as of today planning a walk with J in a little bit. She loves to ride in her stroller out on the bogs and I can get a good 30-45 minute walk in for the day. I know when I go for my physical on Thursday I will be told by my doc to lose weight so might as well get on the ball before hand.

I got my new computer hutch today it is so nice to be able to be upstairs while I am on the computer. Plus the fact that it is similar to my new cabinets is a plus as well.

Well, J is ready to get down. Gotta Go.

No comments: