Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Holidays...

I have not posted in forever...
The Holidays are upon us.

We went to visit with my Dad's family for Thanksgiving. There were 41 of us all sitting down to eat at once at my aunt Janet's house. The food was awesome and visiting was great. I had only planned on staying until about 5pm BUT we did not get home until 930ish. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins that they kept themselves entertained and I actually got to visit with my aunts and uncles and cousins.
Michael was working, so he had turkey day with the guys at the firehouse. I missed him but I am sure that he had more fun with the guys than with my crazy family(lol).
We (Michael and I) have pretty much finished Christmas shopping, all we have left are the stocking stuffers. I am looking forward to Christmas, we are having people come here so that the kids can enjoys their presents at home. My parents will be here visiting as well which is actually a good thing cause Michael is working Christmas eve and probably part of Christmas Day (the guys that are on at the firehouse are there for the 3rd year on Christmas), so since Michael will already be there anyway he figured he would stay and cover for one of the guys so that they could spend time with their family.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving I know it has been a FEW days since but just wanted to pass my thoughts along.

No comments: