Monday, November 05, 2007

Broken in to

We got woken up this morning with a call from Amy B, one of the dispatchers from Carver telling me that I might want to go check my vehicle to see if had been broken into, since quite a few of my neighbors cars had been.
Lo and behold, both of our vehicle which had not been locked (stupid I know, BUT we do live in a SMALL town) were both rummaged through. The only good part about the whole thing is that they caught the person who did it down the street walking around 800-830. The had taken Michael's Carver radio that he uses for the ambulance which uses the same band width as the police, as well as a dress watch that Michael had left in the console of the car. So, at the time that they caught the person they asked Michael to come down the street to identify his radio. That is how they were able to book him, although he tried to say it was "given to him." I love how theifs minds work it just cracks me up. If only our dog had been home I am sure he would not have hit so many other house 'cause she probably would have woken us up and he would have been caught earlier.

No comments: