Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A mystery day...

I "dragged" Michael along letterboxing with me today. Nana watched the kids. We went to find a mystery letterbox in New Hampshire. We made a day trip out of it. We walked in a beautiful town forest, in the newly fallen snow about an inch or so. We found three of the stamps that went with the mystery and had a great time falling on our asses. Michael only fell once but boy was it hilarious, I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants, he came pretty close to doing the same when I pretty much fell in the creek, luckily I didn't get wet just fell through some ice. Just getting out getting some exercise and spending time with each other, it was fabulous. The weather was very nice too, mid-30's, but the sun was shining.

I met Michael at the fire house this EARLY am(630), which is not a normal time for me and we went across the street for breakfast at a local Norwell place called Drums, where we ate for $12 including the tip for both of us great food, service, and price. We then drove to NH hiked the wrong way for a while until we figured it out and got the Letterboxes. Then we headed towards home, stopping for lunch at a Longhorns. Great food, we had never eaten there before. Then came home and picked up the kids. I LOVED being able to just spend time with him we laughed and talked and just fooled around. I think he is actually starting to enjoy MY new hobby, even though I have to "DRAG" him along.

No comments: