Friday, September 01, 2006

Updates I said I would get to ...

Well starting with the washer ours was broken with "rotten tub syndrome" so for those of you wiht front loading washing machines make sure to leave the door open when it is not in use. We ended up taking the washer from Michael's aunt, I actually do not think that I will go back to a front loader again I like th fact that I can start the machine and soak some clothes that are stained and add clothes if I forget them upstairs without having to shut the machine off. I also think my clothes smell better, wierd huh.

Buttonwood Park Zoo... we had a great time, what a great zoo and a great price. The weather was perfect, we saw lots of animals, the kids enjoyed it, and it is only about 40-45 minutes away.

Here are some pictures from the Zoo.




No comments: