Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Nate's First Day

It was Nate's first day of school today. He had a really good time, he did not want to leave when I got there to pick him up. They were outside playing when I got there so I am not really surprised.

I found it very strange not having him for the whole day. My sister said to me that it is because I feel like I have lost a playmate. Now that is pretty funny cause I almost agree with her. I have gotten VERY used to him being here, to play with everyday. I missed him. LOL.

It was calm and peaceful with just Jackie and I. We went to speech therapy, did puzzles, watched Dora, had lunch, just goofed around and then went to run some errands before we went to pick up Nate. It was good but different.

I think it will be every nice to be just the two of us while he is at school. I just hope he does not become jealous that she is home with me when he is at school. We shall wait and see.

1 comment:

The Dew's said...

He might get jealous. Em used to when Meg was home with me. But i just explained your older and Meg will too have her turn going all day.

It's a nice break having one isnt it? It's not a bad thing. I do miss them both dearly when they are at school despite the hard times. I love to see them when they get home.

ENJOY the time with Jackie. it's like you had all that time w/nate before she was born, now you can spend it with her and she's older and more fun.

HAVE FUN GIRL, it's what it's about.