Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Already May 2nd

Okay, it is already May 2nd, and Nate is going to be 6 tomorrow. It is hard to believe that he has grown so fast it seems like yesterday when He was a baby in my arms.

We are giving him a friend party at our house on Sunday, not to many kids 10 or less not to bad. He wanted to have a lego party so that is what we are going to do. I hope it is nice out so that the kids can spend some time outside I have a few games they can play outside, otherwise we are cleaning the basement so that there is plenty of room to maneuver. All of my furniture down there is going to go against the walls I think.

He is super excited about his party would like to have EVERYONE come to it, he does not understand that EVERYONE can not come or we would be eating rice and beans for months. LOL. Okay, just kidding about the rice and beans anyway.

I am getting goofy and I am supposed to be making cupcakes for school for tomorrow and haven't even started them yet so I suppose I should go do that.

Nighty Night!

1 comment:

The Dew's said...

BELEIVE ME GIRL i know time flys wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too fast.

Wait till J turns 7.